false mirror office gathers five architects who share an interest in project and research: Andrea Anselmo, Gloria Castellini, Filippo Fanciotti, Giovanni Glorialanza and Boris Hamzeian.
Brought together at the Polytechnic School of Genoa, they have been collaborating remotely from different countries since the group’s founding.
Believing that new only originates as a reaction to the existing, false mirror office re-discovers the past as the present, re-signifies high as mass culture, re-values forms and functions.
As a matter of fact, false mirror office mis-represents Architecture.
false mirror office has been featured in several books, magazines and websites:
- ”E13 Results: Interview to False Mirror Office” on Europan Europe website 2015
- False Mirror Office “Foretaste” Divisare Book #112, September 2017 - ISSN 2532-523X
- Sky ARTE
- Villa, Riccardo M. “Botanica delle Immagini” in GIZMO REMIX, 2020
- Venturini, Giampiero. “Atlas of Emerging Practices: Being an Architect in the 21st Century” Itinerant Office & New Generations 2019
- CARNETS, Architecture Is Just a Pretext, anteferma 2019 - ISBN 978-88-32050-47-9
Play City, viceversa magazine, 2019
- Prati, Carlo. "Nuovi Disegno D’architettura Italiano. La Centralità Ritrovata” Macro Asilo, 2018
- Belgian newspaper Le Soir
- Cattin, N. D. “Collective Processes Counterpractices in European Architecture”, Birkhäuser 2021 - ISBN 9783035624700